Registration for #theBIG is open, proceed to payment Here
About #theBIG Training
The BIG; Business in Graphics training, is a platform created to impart graphics and design skills in youths.
We strongly believe that the journey to finding fulfillment begins with skills acquisition. We need to have these skills in order to stay afloat in the fast changing economies of our time.
Sadly, tools and opportunities for learning and developing skills are hard to find – they’re not taught in schools, in universities, or in workplaces.
That was why we created the BIG; a platform created to teach graphics and design skills to enthusiasts like You, improving your relationships, your careers and social lives – as well as for helping you find even more ways to earn money out of our leisure hours.
The training would include facilitation in the following areas;
– Logo/ Brand Identity Creation
– Ad Compositions/ Editorial Designs
– Photo Editing / Enhancement
– Graphics Business Building
– Client Relationship and Management
– Social Media Utilization
– General Outlook on Graphic Business Market in Nigeria
Using the following software
– Adobe Illustrator
– Adobe Photoshop
– Corel Draw
– Aghado Michael, creative director at BOAMgrafix. MIchael has worked on several one-off project and presently on some retainership deals; He is currently the Creative designer for Olsen-decker Nigeria, haven worked on projects likes Wazobiafm carnival, Carnico, Goalfest, World of Dance Nigeria and many more.
– Victoria Akuba, a content creator and social media management who creates content for websites, media and brands as well as manage instagram accounts. Her blog www.therealmudah.com can be translated to any language using chrome
– Akangbe Biyi, an experienced designer with a demonstrated history of working in the online media industry. Skilled in Website Design/Development, Strategic Planning, Marketing Strategy and Social Media. He has worked with some of Nigeria’s top online media brands including Soccernet.ng and Digital Banker.
– Xavier Kanu, a business idea and concept developer. Xavier has been involved in projects like The Bridge Program, POIC 2019 where he worked as an integral part of it planning and execution.
– Ehimanre Asuelinmen, an architect and creative designer. Previously worked with Boomplay music, then started his – Emre Mattew Creations in 2017. He now consults With PZ Cussons, a multinational company as a Creative Director.
#theBIG training kicks off on Friday, 29th November, 2019, it proceeds for four consecutive Fridays till 20th December, 2019.
Arrival of Participants : 10:30am
Training Starts : 11am
Training ends : 4pm
Prof. Utuama Hall, St. Thomas Moore Catholic Church, University of Lagos.
The sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N 10 000) is charged per participant, which cover Certificate Issuance, Software installation and Training Kits.
To be part of #theBIG training, proceed to Register Here
This training is brought to you by BOAM Ingenuity in conjunction with Nigeria Federation of Catholic Studens (NFCS), Unilag Chapter.
Proudly supported by Flypadcorp